PC SOFTWARE - ORIGAMASTER - CONTROL OF DEVICES FOR ELECTROCHEMICAL MEASUREMENTS
Licence free PC Software, it can be installed on any computer (desktop or laptop) without limitation.
OrigaMaster 5 is a PC software that can be used to control all OrigaLys electrochemical measuring devices in USB.
Inherited from VoltaMaster 4 (Radiometer Analytical), it is compatible with the results and curves obtained with the VoltaLab Radiometer.
With OrigaMaster 5, you create a custom sequence of methods.
Fully compatible with all versions, still supported by Windows:
Other OS: XP, Vista and 7 are no longer maintained by Windows. OrigaLys would not be held responsible if the software were to malfunction.
- Windows 10
- Intel(R) Core(TM) i5
- Installed memory (RAM) : 4.00 Go
- Operating system : 64 bits
Intuitive and easy-to-use software
- Interface Windows
- Available languages : English, French, and Chinese
- A help file is permanently available, with a simple click on ?
- View your results and experiment history using the DATA VIEW panel
Draw your own sequence of methods
- With a flowchart draw your own sequence of methods to suit your experiment.
- A choice of more than 30 methods.
- Intuitive setting
- Manually create loops of one or more methods
View the curve in real time
- View the curve in real time
- Zoom in real time
- Real-time smoothing
- Multi Window
A wide range of post-processing tools
- Linear regression
- Circular regression
- Peak analysis
- EIS: Bode, Nyquist and Mott-Schottky
- Modification of the X, Y1 and Y2 axes
- Visualization of the measurement points
- Display the cycle number you want: the 10th or the 1st or the first 5 ...
- Deleting points
- Change of scales
- Export results to Excel, Open Office, ZView and Regressi
- Overlay curves: up to 10,000
Chrono Amperometry Expert
Chrono Potentiometry Expert
Single Chrono Amperometry
Pot. Fixed Frequency EIS (Capacitance)
Coupled corrosion (Evans)
Polarization for corrosion (Tafel)
Zero Resistance Ammeter (ZRA)
Gal. Recurrent Differential Pulse
Single Charge or Discharge
Gal. Charge or Discharge Cycle
Expert Charge or Discharge Cycle
* Non disponible avec l'OrigaStat - OGS080
Need more informations ? Contact us at +33 9 54 17 56 03 or fill our form